It’s true. I like to write.
What kind of stuff do I like to write? Well, anything really. Hopefully stuff people want to read. If you need some words, I’d love to help you come up with them.
Here are some samples.
- Five road trips for the SA Tourism Commission: Epicurean Way, Explorer’s Way, Mighty Murray Way, Seafood Frontier and Southern Ocean Drive (September, 2014)
- Signs you’re a coffee snob (2014)
- 10 things you must see on North Terrace (2014)
- Nine South Australia homesteads that will take you back in time (2014)
- First-timer’s Guide to Adelaide (Inside travel guide – 2014)
- My lunch at the best restaurant in South Australia (2014)
- Nick Ryan’s Favourite Things (2014)
- Adelaide Central Market Challenge (2014)
- The Shovel (March 2014)
- In response to Anthony Sharwood from news.com.au (October 2013)
- Pageant People (October 2013)
- Poet’s Corner, Indaily (July 2013)
- Poet’s Corner, Indaily (June 2013)
- Lunch Break Photographer (April 2013)
- Facebook fuddy-duddy (March 2013)
- Real South Australia Facebook (February 2013)
- Tom-Jelte Slagter predicts victory (January 2013)
- Wrattonbully Wine Region (2012)